Website Terms, Conditions of Use and Policies
By accessing this website, accessible from julieinterrante.com, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms, Conditions of Use and Policies agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
All the materials on julieinterrante.com website is provided “as is”. Julie Interrante makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Julie Interrante does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on the website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
Julie Interrante has not reviewed all the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Julie Interrante of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk. Some links on this site may include affiliate links to products or services that may be helpful to the viewer.
All information collected will be respected and protected. Information gathered may include IP address, cookie information and the page(s) visited. No personal identifiable information will be disclosed/sold.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Julieinterrante.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
To ensure full awareness of all data protection , every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. There may be small fee charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request correction of information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request completion of information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request personal data be erased under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that transfer data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- 6. Security Policy
Payment and personal information is always safe. Use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Refund Policy
- Full refunds only available prior to start of class/event/book club.
- Ongoing groups with 6-month commitment, cancellations are required prior to second month.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days of cancellation.
- Governing Law
Any claim related to julieinterante.com website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America, the State of California, and Sacramento County, California, without regards to its conflict of law provisions.